Friends of the Pacific Grove Library
The Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library is a non-profit. educational association incorporated under the laws of the State of California and is a member of theFriends of California Libraries, which is an affiliate of the California Library Association. Credit card donations to the Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library may be made by going to www.networkforgood.org.
Friends of the Library Annual Meeting in January:
Speaker – to be announced. (Check Events page in January.)
The Friends believe:
- That public libraries are vital centers of the community
- That public libraries can offer a lifetime of informative and satisfying reading.
- Work to focus attention on library services, facilities, and needs.
- Devote association funds to supplement public support of the Pacific Grove Public Library.
- Encourage donations and endowments to the Pacific Grove Public Library and to the Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library. Such gifts are tax deductible.
The Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library
Board of Directors
Judy Archibald, President
Susan Steele, Vice President
Camille Liscinsky, Secretary
Judy Wills, Chief Financial Officer
The Friends of the Library meet on the 3rd Tuesday at 5:15 pm. The meeting is held at Back Porch Fabrics, 157 Grand Avenue, Pacific Grove.
Email us at: FriendsPGLibrary@yahoo.com
The Newsletter is published quarterly by the Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library, a non-profit organization which retains sole responsibility for editorial content and policy. P.O. Box EH, Pacific Grove, CA 93950