About The Library
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday: noon to 5pm
- The Library is closed on Sunday & Monday.
If the curbside book return is full, please return materials inside the library during open hours.
Mailing Address: 550 Central Avenue, Pacific Grove, California 93950
- Phone: (831) 648-5760
- Fax: (831) 373-3268
- Reference & TDD: (831) 648-5762
- PALS Automated Telephone Renewal, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (831) 646-5681
- Use your touch-tone phone & follow the voice prompts to:
- Renew Pacific Grove Public or Monterey Public library material
- Find out if you have items checked out or on hold
- Find out if you owe fines
Please have your library card number and the barcode numbers of items you want to renew when you call.
The Library will be closed on the following holidays in 2013:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 21
- Presidents' Day: Monday, Feb. 18
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27
- Independence Day: Thurs., July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, Sept. 2
- Columbus Day: Monday, Oct. 14
- Veterans' Day: Monday, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving: Thurs-Sat., Nov. 28-30
- Christmas: Tues-Weds., Dec. 24, 25
- Interim Library Manager: Steven Silveria
- Reference Services Librarian: Mary Byrne Elturk
- Circulation Supervisor: Linda Pagnella
- Technical Services: Doe King
If you have questions, comments or suggestions,
please call 831-648-5762.